Wednesday 3 July 2019

Wishtree

Hello and welcome to my blog. Here is one of my reading tasks.



This term we have been reading a book called Wishtree.  We have now finished the book so this week we had to choose a task to do about it.  I chose to do this task. I made a different cover for the Wish tree book but not the one what's used on the book.  Here is my book cover design and also a summary of what the book was about.

I really enjoyed reading this book as it made us think hard about including others and being kind.  You should read it!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Luke,my name is Skyla and I go to Taipa Area School.
    You have a great,convincing story that make me want to read the wish tree.I love how descriptive your story is.
    It would make your story even better if you got a thersarus and changed some of your words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.