Wednesday 27 March 2019

My Art

Hello welcome to my blog. This term we have been working on art. 
This is how we created our art:

Step 1: We made a character online that resembled us then we printed all of them out. 
Step 2: Our next step was to rule lines onto our A3 paper to make an enlargement grid. 
Step 3: We got a pencil and we started to draw our characters. We had to enlarge them on to the paper. This took me about 3 afternoons.
Step 4: Once we finished drawing onto paper we went over the lines in sharpie.
Step 5: The next step was to paint them the same colour of your hair and eyes.
Step 6: The last step was to choose a colour background you like and stick it on.

I am pleased with my finished artwork as it looks a lot like my design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.