Thursday 11 May 2017

numeracy, term 2 wk 2, reflection

 This is math buddy math on line. This is very good site to help your learning it helps mine. On most of these I got them right.I like this site because it tells you your score and how good you have done your teacher sets you the tasks and you do them.If you don't do  all the tasks its say how much you have to do and they stay there in till you do them. This week we whore doing place value.I think i need to work on my ascending order because i got that wrong. If you don't do this site for activities then you can ask your teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, my name is Meesha and I go to Saint Patrick's school in Greymouth. I really like that you had a big Paragraph about the site maths buddy and that it helps you with your learning. Maybe next time you could try and proffread your work so that it makes sense all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.