Friday 18 November 2016

wk6 , literacy term 4 , reflections,


For chapter chat I did my trophy It was a bit stressful but I got there in the end.The purpose was to create a Trophy for Bracket wood and shrouded Iwere winter Trophy for Fred.For this one I used a google drawing it was easy kind of.I am proud of my self because of much detail it has Because I wasn't expecting it.But next time I think I need to put more detail and make it look a little bit realer.
Hello for one of my math activity I have done rotation it was essay then I thought it would be.The propose of the activity was to rotation the triangle it was quite easy. I used a google drawing For this one.I and most proud of how It turned out.But next time I think I need to work on a different  shape a bit harder one one what will challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.