Wednesday 21 September 2016

literacy, week9 term 3, reflections,


Kia Ora today I am sharing My DLO for the book we read and it is could Tales of a Forth grade nothing by Judy Blume and you should read it and read my DLO. The purpose of the activity is to create a DLO about the book we read, Tales of a Forth grade nothing. For this DLO I  used a google drawing. I am most proud of how much detail I used for this DLO. But next time I wont to make it bigger am good.



Kio Ora guys this is another chapter chat activity I did.The purpose was to Research book what Judy Blume has done it was so easy but hard to fit every thing.For this one I used a google drawing. I'm proud of my self because I found all of these in a short amount of time.Next time I would like to find more books just for the extra detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.