Friday 17 June 2016

Reflections Week 7 Term 2

Hello guys this is my screencastify for week seven and it is about what happens to rocks.  We had to create some strong questions and then choose a buddy to ask and answer them with.
Hello guys this is my silly sentences for week seven I learnt how to us cool text and fonts.
My math follow up we are learning about face, place and total value for week seven.  I have mastered this strategy after lots of practice.

Hello this is my writing for week seven it was fun looking for the simile and metaphors

4 comments:

  1. Your maths is getting better and better.
    Nana Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke it is larissa.
    I really like how you change the font to make it look better but maybe next time you can chage the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK thank for you feed back next time i will do it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK thank for you feed back next time i will do it.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.